LPG Bottling Plant
OverviewOur client is a relatively new entrant into the business of LPG Bottling and distribution having its head quarter in the city of New Delhi and bottling plant in other city . The company is engaged in mainly Bottling & distribution of LPG and bulk sale of Propane or Butane or LPG at appropriate mixes of Propane & Butane. The company was facing issues regarding their business plan, business processes, supply chain management and inventory management due to inexperience.
Context & ChallengesThe company had a traditional way of managing Inventory (Empty / Bottled has Cylinders, Gas & other consumables), Account Receivables, Accounts Payables & operations leading to inefficient controls over business Management. Company also need business consulting services in order to have agreements with Distributors & Retailers ensuring compliance to various statutory laws applicable to company.
- Current State Assessment
- Design of Standard Operating Procedure
- Project Management for QuickBooks@Intuit implementation
Key Services OfferedThe following are the services provided by Outcome:
- Conduct a preliminary assessment of the incumbent processes and gap identification
- Streamlining the processes wherever necessary & utilizing the tool QuickBooks@Intuit in the best possible manner
- Implemented third party application SOS Inventory integrated with QuickBooks@Intuit to manage Inventory & production cycle.
- Provided Training to process owners
- Ensure Compliance to various laws applicable to company
- Assisted the client in identifying the right processes & streamlined the same with QuickBooks@Intuit
- Implemented SOS Inventory i.e. Production module & integrated the same to the QuickBooks@Intuit
- Helped client around strategic aspects for billing, collection & customer satisfaction.